Saturday, 5 January 2013
Zig Ziglar Quotes-- truth from a great Speaker
1. Our favorite attitude should be gratitude.
2. Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.
3. The chief cause of failure and unhappiness is trading what you want most for what you want right now. What are you trading in today?
4. Lack of direction, not lack of time, is the problem. We all have twenty-four hour days.
5. Remember that failure is an event, not a person.
6. You will get all you want in life, if you help enough other people get what they want.
7. People often say motivation doesn’t last. Neither does bathing—that’s why we recommend it daily.
8. There has never been a statue erected to honor a critic.
9. People don’t buy for logical reasons. They buy for emotional reasons.
10. Expect the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes.
11. If you go looking for a friend, you’re going to find they’re scarce. If you go out to be a friend, you’ll find them everywhere.
12. A goal properly set is halfway reached.
13. Many marriages would be better if the husband and the wife clearly understood that they are on the same side.
14. If you can dream it, then you can achieve it.
15. I believe that being successful means having a balance of success stories across the many areas of your life. You can't truly be considered successful in your business life if your home life is in shambles.
16. Building a better you is the first step to building a better America.
17. Money isn't the most important thing in life, but it's reasonably close to oxygen on the gotta have it scale.
18. Every choice you make has an end result.
19. If you treat your wife like a thoroughbred, you'll never end up with a nag.
20. A lot of people quit looking for work as soon as they find a job.
21. It was character that got us out of bed, commitment that moved us into action, and discipline that enabled us to follow through.
22. If God would have wanted us to live in a permissive society He would have given us Ten Suggestions and not Ten Commandments.
23. It's not what you've got, it's what you use that makes a difference.
24. Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will.
25. If you want to reach a goal, you must see the reaching in your own mind before you actually arrive at your goal.
26. You were born to win, but to be a winner, you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win.
27. Money won't make you happy... but everybody wants to find out for themselves.
28. The foundation stones for a balanced success are honesty, character, integrity, faith, love and loyalty.
29. Sometimes adversity is what you need to face in order to become successful.
30. You cannot climb the ladder of success dressed in the costume of failure.
31. Failure is a detour, not a dead-end street.
32. Every obnoxious act is a cry for help.
33. If you don't see yourself as a winner, then you cannot perform as a winner.
34. Little men with little minds and little imaginations go through life in little ruts, smugly resisting all changes which would jar their little worlds.
35. You cannot tailor-make the situations in life but you can tailor-make the attitudes to fit those situations.
36. Statistics suggest that when customers complain, business owners and managers ought to get excited about it. The complaining customer represents a huge opportunity for more business.
37. People who have good relationships at home are more effective in the marketplace.
38. You can make positive deposits in your own economy every day by reading and listening to powerful, positive, life-changing content and by associating with encouraging and hope-building people.
39. Honesty and integrity are absolutely essential for success in life - all areas of life. The really good news is that anyone can develop both honesty and integrity.
40. Success is dependent upon the glands - sweat glands.
41. This I do know beyond any reasonable doubt. Regardless of what you are doing, if you pump long enough, hard enough and enthusiastically enough, sooner or later the effort will bring forth the reward
42. I've always taught that a poor economy is the best opportunity for salespeople because the naysayers and grumblers have already given up, leaving more territory, more opportunities to be successful than in a good economy when virtually all salespeople are out there, giving it their best.
43. Rich people have small TVs and big libraries, and poor people have small libraries and big TVs.
44. When obstacles arise, you change your direction to reach your goal; you do not change your decision to get there.
45. Among the things you can give and still keep are your word, a smile, and a grateful heart.
46. You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.
47. A lot of people have gone further than they thought they could because someone else thought they could.
48. Make today worth remembering.
49. If you aim at nothing, you will hit it every time.
50. You never know when a moment and a few sincere words can have an impact on a life.
51. There are no traffic jams on the extra mile.
52. You are what you are and you are where you are because of what has gone into your mind. You change what you are and you change where you are by changing what goes into your mind.
53. Some people find fault like there is a reward for it.
54. Outstanding people have one thing in common: an absolute sense of mission.
55. The more you are grateful for what you have the more you will have to be grateful for.
56. The greatest of all mistakes is to do nothing because you think you can only do a little.
57. Success is the doing, not the getting; in the trying, not the triumph. Success is a personal standard, reaching for the highest that is in us, becoming all that we can be. If we do our best, we are a success.
58. Duty makes us do things well, but love makes us do them beautifully.
59. You don't pay the price for success. You enjoy the price for success.
60. Optimists are those who go after Moby Dick in a row boat with a bucket of tartar sauce.
61. Some of us learn from other people’s mistakes and the rest of us have to be other people.
62. You cannot consistently perform in a manner which is inconsistent with the way you see yourself.
63. A narrow mind and a fat head invariably come on the same person.
64. The most important persuasion tool you have in your entire arsenal is integrity.
65. Make failure your teacher, not your undertaker.
66. What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.
67. Ability can take you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there.
68. When you put faith, hope and love together, you can raise positive kids in a negative world.
69. It’s not how far you fall, but how high you bounce that counts.
70. If you learn from defeat, you haven't really lost.
71. Motivation is the fuel, necessary to keep the human engine running.
72. Motivation gets you going and habit gets you there.
73. When you are tough on yourself, life is going to be infinitely easier on you.
74. Everybody says they want to be free. Take the train off the tracks and it’s free - but it can’t go anywhere.
75. If standard of living is your major objective, quality of life almost never improves, but if quality of life is your number one objective, your standard of living almost always improves.
76. The great majority of people are wandering generalities rather than meaningful specifics.
77. Many people spend more time in planning the wedding than they do in planning the marriage.
78. Every sale has five basic obstacles: no need, no money, no hurry, no desire, no trust.
79. You are the only person on earth who can use your ability.
80. If you have enough push, you don't have to worry about the pull.
81. The way you see people is the way you treat them.
82. Famous archer, Howard Hill won all of the 267 archery contests he entered. He could hit a bullseye at 50 feet, then split the first arrow with the second. Would it be possible for you to shoot better than him? YES, if he were blindfolded! How can you hit a target you can't see? Even worse, how can you hit a target you don't even have!? You need to have GOALS in your life!
Resources from Dr Mike Virkler on hearing from heaven:
My popular posts
God is starting a new process with Africa and it is expedient for us to position ourselves strategically in order to fulfil our destiny here...
We are all driven mostly by results and not goals. Although goals drive, how they drive cannot be compared to how the results we obtain from...
Life revolves around planning and action, Planning is part of winners grammar. To be able to plan well and win we need to learn. The best ...
Do you love reading books? If the answer is yes, then you will love these lists if you do not have them at home already. The One Minut...
Are you scammed by binary option operators? If your answer is yes, then the best place to look for help is at mychargeback.com . You us...
Whatever you are doing, keep it in mind that you are negotiating and positioning yourself. We can position and negotiate for the best...
LEADERSHIP · Leadership without any vision or transformation is not leadership. · Leaders are ladders. Jesus Christ ...
Helpful links for getting cheaper calls www. tango .me www. skype .com ...
- ► 2018 (84)
- ► 2015 (72)
- Are you an entrepreneur?
- Everybody is an entrepreneur in Africa
- Where is the Independence
- How to understand
- The power of understanding
- What Are You Doing with Your Potentials?
- Lack of Interest
- The Secrets of Kennedy
- Respecting the Law of Manifestation
- Passing Through
- Live This Life that You Have
- ACCEPT THE CALL
- OUT LOOK
- Looking beyond
- Kingdom Truth 2
- Kingdom TRUTH 1
- Message to Africans
- Beware what you eat
- TWO THINGS TO KNOW
- Zig Ziglar Quotes-- truth from a great Speaker
- GOD'S PEOPLE
- To an African
- Be a people’s person
- Message to all living Africans
- Dr Otabil
- A WAY INTO God’s Blessings
- LEADERSHIP TIP
- ▼ January (32)
WE DEFEND AFRICA IT IS A LIE- AFRICA IS NOT POOR. Enough is enough now! AFRICA MUST BE FREE! Great and freedom messages to ...