Life on earth is a journey into eternity. To arrive or not depends on the decision of the traveler; and to arrive at a peaceable destination or not also depend on him or her.
As a traveler faces problems and difficulties so will we all face. It is like a constructor making a way; he will meet trees, rivers and ponds, hills and mountains.
Meeting Mountains will not stop him; he will erode the mountains and make them flat. Whilst eroding these mountains, he will get precious stones of which some will aid him in making the road. If things come to worse, he will channel the road into the mountains and keep on.
Life is like this, we should not avoid problems, we give them chance of enlarging themselves to us; instead, we should call them challenges to face or battles.
Nothing is easy to come by, creation is not easy, you must seat is the law. In Genesis 1: 1—3 of the Bible, God demonstrated something worth learning: “In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. In addition, the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. In addition, the spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. Moreover, said, Let there be light and there was light.
This God who created the things seen and unseen and spoke into darkness is your creator who created you in His likeness—this means you and I are God’s glory made manifest in flesh with his spirit in us. We can change situations only if we are willing; though it will not be easy or cheap, but we must be holy because this God is holy.
Before explaining the above, may I please let you know that, as a farmer will never stop disturbing the earth in his search for food and as baby will not stop worrying the mother; so will we never be very free from challenges. It is only when we get to heaven that we will be free.
What the above Biblical text teaches me are these:
1. BUILDING: If you want to build a house, first you need to level the land and make sure all your materials are ready on the land. With the materials ready, the buildings will start; this makes the place dirty with things scattered, but as time goes on things will begin to take shape with the place being neat as you carry on--- disorder before order.
2. PAINTING: Think about painting a room for an instance, if you want to paint a room, the room will be spitted with paint and later after the painting, the room will be cleaned and the place will look beautiful ---- disorder before order.
3. RELOCATION: Assuming you live in a place and you move to a place, after packing all your goods into the new place it will make the place so scattered, but as you gradually take your time to arrange, things will take shape and the beauty will come --disorder before order.
4. MEDICAL OPERATION: If someone is suffering of particular abdominal issue that needs operation, the body must be cut to restore that order. The surgeons will not like it, but it must be done -- disorder before order.
With above examples you can understand that every process of life starts with disorder--(uncomforted before comfort).There is a price to pay for all that we want, and if we will patiently tackle things we will attain victories.
God spoke to make things be in order to serve as an example to you and us and I can learn.
Other watches on Amazon
2. These are some of the high end books from Amazon.
There so many books in the world. Each book has its price. The first time I saw the book of Dan Pena, I did say to myself.....hmm. However, when I got a copy of the book and started reading, I did understand why the book is highly priced.